Monday, September 8, 2008

SHE is finally here!




Well she is finally here. Isabella Anuhea weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounces. My biggest baby yet. Joshua is still in denial that she is a girl, he really wanted a brother, but he still can't stop giving her kisses. Elizabeth can't help enough. Every time I change Bella's diaper, Lizzy has to change her baby dolls diaper. Every morning she bursts into my room around 6:30 to give "The Girl Baby" kisses. Since we didn't know what we were having, she was sure we were having a girl baby, so the name has stuck with Lizzy. Sarah has turned into the little mother and keeps begging Shane and I to stay in bed all day long so she can get the kids ready, and feed them their meals all by herself. It has been a little rough since Bella likes to stay up during the hours of 1 AM to about 5 AM, and she was born the same time school was starting. So needless to say I feel like I'm really out of the whole schedule. Life is great, and we are all doing well.


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Someday you'll have to pronounce that middle name for me. I'm so glad you are all well and through the ordeal-

Heather Ridge said...

She is so stinkin' cute. Oh, I can't wait to see her and hold her. Isabella is going to give our kids some serious competition in the size department. WOW! Only 3 1/2 more weeks, yeah!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, but I wouldn't expect anything less of you. :-) Glad all went well. Hope you get more sleep soon. I know what sleep deprivation can do to people!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and I love the name Isabella! I am glad everything went so well, your family looks so happy. I hope you can find time for naps in your busy schedule.

Arnold Family said...

Kim she is beautiful!! Congratulations. Hello...you just had her a week ago give yourself so time to find a good schedule. It all works out!! Take care of yourself and enjoy the newborn stage. It doesn't last long.

Harmoni said...

YIPEEE we love those little girls. I am glad to hear mom and baby are doing great.
Love ya
Harm

Willardson Family said...

She is so cute!! Congrats! I am excited to finally have your blog address!! What a beautiful family! When you guys find sometime to go out which I am sure will be a while we need to get together!!