Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last year in one blog

So I was noticing that I haven't blogged in a year and a half. Yes, many people have e-mailed me reminding me how terrible I have been. So I decided to try to post a whole year in one blog. If you get tired of reading, don't worry, you have all next year to read it. Ha ha. Actually I would love to say I will make it a new years resolution to be better, but there are so many, many other things that I need to work on that are more important.

Here goes:

Shane and I met up with Johnny, Nicky and little Jacob in Greece. We went to Meteora and to some of the islands. It was so fun. So many beautiful places in this great world of ours.

Cliffs of Meteora, we went for a run in the morning up to one of the monestaries.

Hiked down the Samarian George, 12 miles. Very beautiful!

Went to the beach in Crete.

Saw the pretty churches in Santorini.

Shane and I did the Spudman triathalon this year. It was a lot of fun. Without realizing it, by brother-in-law Danny had signed up too. It was so fun, hope it becomes a tradition.


We went to Hawaii and met up with all of my cute siblings and their families. Amazing that I can still say that about all of them after living with them all in the same beach house for 10 days. We did learn never to leave any account open on the internet and not to leave our phones around. We never knew what kind of posts were going to show up on our facebook accounts.

Swam with the dolphins

Ate a lot of Matsumoto's Shaved Ice.

Went to the PCC

Learned the ancient art of Hukilau

Some of the fish from the Hukilau (some of the only fish).

Beautiful sunsets every night
/w-tt2DHXBWE/s1600/IMG_2496.JPG">
Roasting Marshmellows on the beach. Usually at night after the young babies were in bed we would go crabbing. Joshua and Sarah got really good at catching them with their hands.

Cliff jumping. We had to be careful. Big sea turtles were swimming around below us.

Shane and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary. It feels like we have been together forever. I can't remember what it felt like not to have him around. I sure love and appreciate him. He is the best husband ever!

We visted Shane a lot in the hospital, he seems to have months where he works a lot.

Our favorite app on the iphone is Fat app. Here is Bella's picture


We had a lot of lessons and games. Soccer seemed to go on forever since we now have 3 kids taking soccer.

Sarah playing soccer

Joshua

Can't forget Lizzy

Halloween is always fun. It was so cold this year that the kids really had to bundle up.


One of our highlights was Joshua's baptism. We had so many family members and friends come. We love you all so much, and appreciate your love and support.


Oh, I almost forgot. My youngest sister Tracey has come to live with us for about 4 months. Initially, I was a little worried how it would work out having her there for so long. We are having so much fun with her, and she has been a big help. I must say, it seems to be working out great!(Especially since Bella has started potty training)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

love this... I finally posted on my blog, too. :) Thanks for the motivation and reminder. Love you!!