Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shane thinks my belly is obscenely huge!

So my belly is huge! The other day I told Shane that my belly is so huge that I'm having a hard time getting around, I bump into everything. I don't remember it ever being this big with any other pregnancy. Shane started to laugh. I asked him why he was laughing. He goes on to say that he thinks it is too, he just didn't want to be the one to bring it up, in fact he thinks it so so obscenely huge that it looks fake. He's never seen anything quite like it. I told him I got the point and that he could stop, but he still couldn't stop laughing. Well I went onto utube and typed in pregnant bellies. I don't feel so bad.


OK, I swear I don't usually nest, but this is ridiculous. So over the last few weeks I've made three batches of raspberry freezer jam (usually one batch gets us through the winter), I've picked up the hobby of making homemade bread (I actually grind all of my own flour), I've made homemade peach ice cream twice, I've gone through all of the baby clothes organizing them (size, age, gender), I've washed every sheet, blanket, towel, and clothing article I could find. I've been dusting in places I've long forgotten, had the basement recarpeted, reorganized the files, taxes, business papers, trust information, wills (in case something happens to me, I need Shane to know where things are). Wow, I'm tired.

Quick note, Lizzy's funny comment today. She is worried what the baby is wearing in my belly. I told her it was naked, so she brought me some of her dolls clothes to put on it. Next thing I know, all of her dolls are naked, just like baby. This could get interest.

4 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

I thought that was you in the video at first. It was cute! I am thinking it is a boy now if you are bigger than normal. I bet you feel big because you were so skinny before. Only a few more weeks, yeah!!!

Heather Ridge said...

oh yeah, I wanted to tell you that Isaac has been asking to see Elizabeth everyday since you posted her picture on the last post. He gets a huge smiled everytime he sees it.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Hey, I've got plenty to do in my house if you want to "nest" over here.

Jen said...

I bet you still look great. You always do, prego or not! I'm so impressed your such the homemaker! :-) I have major cleaning to do here - my parents come in 2 weeks and you know how my mom is about clean. YIKES! Can't wait for to see the baby pictures in a few weeks!